BUILT & delivered BY TODAY’S PROPERTY LEADERS FOR TOMORROW’S PROPERTY LEADERS
The Property Council is committed to developing and expanding talent within our industry, and are pleased to offer a National Mentoring Program available to all members across the country.
This initiative builds on the strong success of the previous programs that have been delivered over the past 11 years (10 in Victoria and one as a National Program), involving over 700 mentees and mentors.
Right now, growing your people has never been more important. The Property Council National Mentoring Program is dynamic and purpose built for the challenges and opportunities in our industry. It also continues to evolve, informed and guided by an expert Advisory Committee.
Whether you’re seeking a mentor, a way to give back to the industry as a mentor, or opportunities for your staff, this Mentoring Program delivers.
KEY DATES FOR THE 2022/2023 PROGRAM
FRIDAY 19 AUG 2022
THURSDAY 22 SEP 2022
APPLICANTS ADVISED OF OUTCOME
FRIDAY 7 OCT 2022
WEDNESDAY 19 OCT 2022
We host a range of program events throughout the year to facilitate your learning experience. This includes a program launch, online professional development opportunities, networking events and more.
ABOUT THE 2022/2023 PROGRAM
OBJECTIVES FOR BOTH SETS OF PARTICIPANTS:
- For mentees to gain new perspectives to advance their career and develop powerful professional connections and sponsors.
- For mentors to enhance their practice of mentoring and participate in forums with their peers across the industry.
A UNIQUE ANNUAL MENTORING EXPERIENCE WHICH INCLUDES:
- Highly experiential, interactive workshops for mentees and mentors.
- Facilitated group discussions.
- A minimum of ten one-on-one meetings and five group events (virtual and face-to-face delivery).
A select group of people matched across a range of organisations:
- Mentees who work in property and want to develop their career (minimum two years’ experience).
- Mentors who have a minimum of 15 years’ professional experience in property.
- A rigorous matching process is undertaken by the Property Council of Australia.
A property industry mentoring program brings together participants at two levels:
- Mentees who are aspiring to further develop their knowledge and learn new skills from experienced individuals.
- Senior mentors who are decision makers, providing knowledge, experience and personal development.
Be guided on winning networking techniques, and accelerate your professional contacts.
Get to know your cohorts, and share program expectations.
Be part of a fun and interactive team activity.
Bespoke Masterclass sessions available to all mentees and mentors.
Give formal comments on your program experience.
our success story
ORGANISATIONS WHO REGULARLY HAVE 10+ PARTICIPANTS
OF MENTORS ARE SENIOR LEVEL EXECUTIVES & 50% OF MENTEES ARE MANAGERS
OF PARTICIPANTS WILL RECOMMEND THE PROGRAM TO OTHERS